View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:05 AM   #37 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Within seconds of squeezing his hand, Rosalyn could see Gaston start to calm down a little; she had expected it to help, but also enjoyed the contact with him that it gave her. Words would come soon enough, but the tears came first. "I'm sorry," she said wiping her eyes. The only reason why he had started was because SHE had, and so she was trying her best to stop despite the fact that her emotions were a bit of a whirlwind right now; there was a combination of guilt over what had happened to the boys and worry about him, but she was going to get a grip over herself so that he would feel better. Seeing him sad made her feel even worse.

"Yes, we ARE and it's okay. I'm not going to cry anymore." So he didn't need to feel bad about that on top of everything else; not anymore. "I know, and I promise that I won't ever leave you either." Rosalyn gave a small smile as she once again wiped her cheek. There would be no more tears falling. It made her feel SO much better just to know that he would never abandon her; not that there had been any doubts before, but reassurance was always nice - especially given her current state of mind.

Nodding, she lowered herself into the chair nearest his and put her hand on his leg reassuringly. Rosalyn could feel how much he was trembling and felt more confused than ever until Gaston went on to explain what was wrong. It was worse than Rosalyn could ever imagine. "Oh, I'm so sorry Gaston! Now I understand everything... I promise you that won't happen to me." She wasn't going anywhere.