Thread: The Great Lake
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
potterobsessionist
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & MO
Doxy

Ministry RPG Name:
Amelia Hartman
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Presley Ross

Diagon Alley Employee:
Stella Marie Reed
Daily Prophet News Reporter
a bit of madness is key | miss chanandler bong | those cunning folks use any means

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Dorian looked up at the sky, hoping that it wouldn't rain today. It did not matter with fishing what weather it was, you could even fish in the winter. But HE did not like getting wet. The sky was still clear though with a couple of white clouds.

Looking back down, the first year realised he had company and he sighed softly. Oh well, he could hardly tell her to go away because this place was for everyone so instead he shrugged his shoulders at her question. "Lake this big i doubt even the Giant Squid has eaten everything" he said "The Squid has a name right? I've forgotten what it was..." he asked and looked at her now.

....A red badge. "You're a prefect" he said, stating the obvious. "Cool" He turned back to his fishing task and ate another licorice wand. From the corner of his eyes he saw the girl waving at someone else and he smiled. He knew why she was doing that and he appreciated it. However, the person who greeted her back to not get the memo about being quiet.

The Ravenclaw rolled his eyes, not having seen that it was one of the Professors just yet and he was about to look which idiot decided to interrupt the silence when he saw the float go underwater. He GASPED, jumped up and began to reel in the line. He focused his attention on catching the fish and after a second or ten he held up the fishing rod with attached to it some.....kind of water plant.

ugh...

Mr.Katharos? Only older people called him that, which meant, he looked at the professor now and was glad he had rolled his eyes when he had been facing the water earlier. "I need permission from the merpeople?" he repeated, looking panicked at first before he narrowed his eyes "You're pulling my leg right, professor?" he asked as he had definitely heard that chuckle.
Haraldur leaned forward, curiously as the young boy began to reel in the line, only to display a plant. Disappointing. He sighed, tapping his stomach, debating whether or not to return to the cool, shade from the tree again.

The groundskeeper wasn't 100% sure he knew what "pulling one's leg" actually meant. He was 89% sure though, which meant there was still an 11% risk it could mean anything. He'd learned that the English language wasn't very literal, it was all very confusing.

So, he ignored the boy's last question and focused on the first one. "No, no, no you don't need permission from them." He admitted, eyes drifting to Derfael with the young Gryffindor Beau Montague. Yup. He had studied names this term. Aside from the mud, they seemed a-okay. So the groundskeeper turned back to his current victim Dorian. "Well, actually... I don't know that for sure." He added, thoughtfully. "OH WELL! If you aggravate them, you'll know soon enough!" Hehe... Heh. No, but really.