View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 02:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Harriet was a little concerned when Sky wanted to talk to her. Of course they talked all the time. They were best friends of course. They had known each other since they were little. Hattie couldn't remember a time when she hadn't known Sky. She had been sad when they had been sorted into different houses. But she also thought that it had been a good thing. She might not have made such great other friends if she'd been in the same house as Sky.

The blonde wandered out of her common room, and smiled when she saw her best friend. "Hi Sky" She was excited to see her, even if she didn't really know why the girl was down here.
The good thing about pre-determined meetings? Skylar didn't have to wait TOO long before Hattie appeared in front of the barrels. She gave a half-smile at sight of the blond, thinking it probably was a good thing she didn't quite know the reason for the meeting. At least she got to see her best friend in good spirits for at least a minute or two. Could she dawdle and procrastinate? Except that would probably only make her more impatient and well, she just had to get it out and off her chest.

"Hi," and she was already very nervous, in case the hufflepuff failed to notice. Which Sky doubted, because Hufflepuffs tended to be very attuned to the emotions of others. Just say it, it'll only make it worse the longer you wait "IkissedFlynn" She said super duper fast. "I mean... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, a million times over and i wish there was a less cliche word for how sorry I truly am, but it meant nothing and ...." Okay, she was done.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.