Thread: Balcony
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 02:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Kalen held back a smile as Jessa spoke and he nodded, "I don't mind at all Miss Cambridge, whatever works for you." He said with a small nod, he had run into a few students wondering exactly what to call him. While he himself preferred Professor, because quite honestly he was excited to have that title, he wanted the kids to call him what they were more comfortable with.

Even if he was a Professor now.

Anyways!

Kalen got himself more comfortable on the balcony bannister as she stayed near the archway, he was a bit curious as to why she has stationed herself near the door but he didn't question it. He had enough Ravenclaw nieces and nephews to know not to wonder about their ways.

One dark eyebrow arched as she started to speak, curious about which of his roles in the school she had wanted to come see him about. "Did you now? Curious about the Stars? Or wanting a book?" He asked, and then nodded as she clarified.

Ahh books, of course.

"What sort of books are you looking for then?" He asked her curiously.
B"I admit I'm not particularly curious about the stars."[/b] Not meant to belittle his subject but rather a response to his earlier question. Astronomy was lovely. Learning about space and all it held was a fascination in itself, but the Ravenclaw had had very little to spark her interest in all her time here. The classes had been, for lack of a better term, pretty lackluster. They didn't stir her into action the way her other experiments and points of reading did. Consequently, she spent very little time outside of her lesson actually contemplating celestial entities.

"I'm looking for books to help with my collection of undead subjects--well, still dead for now I suppose, but soon to be undead." Much like her first sentence, this too was said casually, as if she'd been discussing the weather or the meal she hopped to find at the dinner table later on in the evening.

For now, this was what held her fascination and most of her time. The experiment was still admitted in its earlier stages and half the reason was the absence of key knowledge that she needed.

"I'm looking into....um....rejuvenation might be the word. See, half of them decayed terribly before I found them and I'd hate to have them breaking at the joints when I really begin the tests. Jaecar and I considered potions but they need a working system to get it around. Valko suggested I don't need blood per say...but....I'd just like some information on how to get up to that." So not a book on sunshine, unicorns and daisies.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.