View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Azura turned her violet eyes towards the entrance as what seemed to be the boss walked in and she smiled. "I am doing well Ms.Anders, very excited. " She responded with a grin, which she was! It was a great honor being able to intern in the Department of Mysteries.

Her head tilted a little as the woman asked about Hady and she nodded. "I do indeed. " How could one forget the former head girl? Who was now married to the former head boy? It was all so romantic!

She turned towards the man who had shook her hand and she gave him a smile as well. "It's nice to meet you Mr.Erikson, I look forward to working with you." " she said as he commented on what he did, or rather didn't comment. But she understood why he had said that. Hopefully she would be able to see where he worked, if not.. it would have to remain a mystery.

She smiled at the two other interns, she and met Priscilla upstairs so she gave her a wave as she arrived and then another smile was directed at Jonah. "it's good to be working with you Jonah. " She said as she put her hands in front of her. She certainly seemed to be the youngest here, but that was all right. She was going to do her best!