View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 04:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Well, that was rather the cryptic answer. Jonah wondered if the man was an Unspeakable, but knew better than to ask. Instead he said, "Nice to meet you too. I can't wait to get started working in the department." Just to be doing SOMETHING was enough for him. This place seemed really interesting!

Azura. That was a unique name and Jonah was sure that he would be able to remember it. She seemed rather friendly and sweet, so that was a plus seeing as they were going to be interning together. "Nice to meet you too, Azura. I'm Jonah." Wow, he was saying that a lot to people today, but then it really WAS nice to meet all these people. It was a shame that he wasn't very good at this whole socializing thing! He WOULD get better, however!

The Department Head was back and Jonah smiled at her. "I am doing great. How are you?" Because it was polite to ask, and he genuinely was curious. She seemed to be a nice woman and it was a relief to be working under someone who wasn't mean or nasty; that had been one of his worries coming in. "I graduated from Hogwarts a few years ago, and her name does sound familiar though I can't say that I really knew her." Jonah wondered what that question was about, but didn't ask because really it wasn't any of his business.

"Hello, Priscilla," he added with a smile as another intern arrived. "I'm Jonah."