View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 11:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zellanna

DoM & DERP
Slytherin Slytherin
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Armand Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Damien Beta-Erikson
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Armand Erikson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Slade Erikson
Mysteries
Slytherin by heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhittyBitty View Post
Despite the slight nervousness that Jonah thought to be expected during the first day of his internship, he was rather excited. Now he was getting the chance to help out in the Department of Mysteries! This was rather thrilling, because he knew that there were things done here that no one outside of the Department was privy to. Of course he wasn't silly enough to think that he would be involved in any of that, but just to be here was enough for him. This was where the Unspeakables worked.

Looking around the circular room, he felt it was totally fitting. Yep, he had no idea where he was going from this point on but that was okay. Soon enough the Department Head would be there, besides he wasn't alone. Jonah smiled at one of the interns, and there was already someone from the Department as well. "Hello," he said to the both of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchyBubbles View Post
Azura's purple orbs swung towards a sound coming into the entrance chamber and the sixteen year old smiled as the man spoke. "Indeed I am, Azura Kennedy-Snow at your service." she said as she extended her hand out to the older man, his face seemed expressionless and the former Ravenclaw was almost scared she had done something to offend him! Was there a certain spot you had to stand on to make the doors work? Was she standing on that spot?

Thankfully his next question caused her brain to cease its overthinking and focus on what he asked.

"I think that has yet to be decided, what Department do you work in, Sir?" She asked him with a warm smile, before she turned her head, her black hair swinging as she saw a boy join them.

"Hello, I'm Azura, fellow intern, nice to meet you. " He was greeted with a warm smile as well.
Slade nodded to the boy that joined them and shook Azura's hand, introducing himself to both of them. "Slade Erikson. As I do not yet know how much will be revealed to you, I cannot yet say where I work. However, I do look forward to seeing what you will be privy to."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Addison Anders was indeed there. In fact the yet again pregnant blonde was inside her office. How she had managed to slip past everyone and get to her office before the interns had made their way into the department was still yet to be known. Hearing voices from outside her office she grabbed her mug of tea and made her way into the Entrance Chamber.

It was time to really meet these interns! "Hello, everyone," she smiled warmly joining the small group. "As I mentioned earlier I am, Addison Anders. How are you all doing this morning?" They were excited yes? If not they certainly should be. Not many got to come into this department if they didn't work here.

Light blue eyes traveled over the young man and young lady standing before her. Okay, she just had to ask them, now that they were standing in HER department it was alright to do so. The question had been bugging her since she had learned about having interns. "This has nothing to do with being interns in this department...but just for my own curiosity would either of you happen to know Hadleigh Paton?" Formerly Lynch but if they knew her they would most likely know that.

Now where was the other intern so they could get started with the tour and give these younguns something to do!
As his Department Head came in, he stepped to the side to observe them. Perhaps she would allow him to accompany them on their tour. The better to get a good idea of just what the interns would be getting a handle on and how much he could talk about while they were here. After all, he was behind a constantly locked door. While the nature of Unspeakables was always secret, he felt the need to be extra cautious when talking about where he worked.