View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 03:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Addison Anders was indeed there. In fact the yet again pregnant blonde was inside her office. How she had managed to slip past everyone and get to her office before the interns had made their way into the department was still yet to be known. Hearing voices from outside her office she grabbed her mug of tea and made her way into the Entrance Chamber.

It was time to really meet these interns! "Hello, everyone," she smiled warmly joining the small group. "As I mentioned earlier I am, Addison Anders. How are you all doing this morning?" They were excited yes? If not they certainly should be. Not many got to come into this department if they didn't work here.

Light blue eyes traveled over the young man and young lady standing before her. Okay, she just had to ask them, now that they were standing in HER department it was alright to do so. The question had been bugging her since she had learned about having interns. "This has nothing to do with being interns in this department...but just for my own curiosity would either of you happen to know Hadleigh Paton?" Formerly Lynch but if they knew her they would most likely know that.

Now where was the other intern so they could get started with the tour and give these younguns something to do!

You are Bread!