View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 03:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Irene Avery

Pukwudgie
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Irene Avery
Fifth Year

Irene smiled as Henrietta hugged her. She returned the girl's hug happily to have made a friend at this school. She was glad that she had met someone as open and as kind as her fellow competitor. Even though Irene had been eliminated in the second round, she had hoped the Hufflepuff would have stayed in the end but that was not fate's choice. Instead, Kyle Baker won the tournament instead which was a okay for Irene. "I've been well. I've missed our little talks," she said. Or talk. Speaking of talking and all.... Irene's blue eyes widened at the very idea that flew into her head. "OOH! Have you ever had a pen pal? I know its quaint and all but do you want to be pen pals perhaps? Or owl pals?" Maybe Owl Pals was a more apt name for sending letters back and forth. Irene def wanted to keep in touch with Henrietta. Leaving...? Ummm... "I don't...." She wasn't able to finish that sentence because Lachlan Wheeler" had joined her.

EEEP!

Irene still remembered that wink, Mr. Wheeler. Mhmm... She had her eye on you, charming sir. Anywho....

Was it just her or did he seem EVEN more charming than ever? Had he...? She raised an eyebrow skeptically for a moment, trying to figure out what exactly was different about him but she couldn't place a finger on the reason. Hmm... Oh well! Maybe he was just in a good mood. Then again maybe there was something aiding his jovial mood. "Lachlan," she said, feeling weak in the knees. It was only Isaiah and Lachlan who could do such a thing to her. She hated that feeling of being weak and was very glad that she was sitting at the Hufflepuff table. "Of course not." She nodded, glad that he would be joining them. Now to answer Miss Kramer's question... "I don't know when we're leaving. I suppose after this feast. What do you think, Lachlan?" she asked, daring to let her eyes cast upon him.

And then it was Valerie Gray who also decided to join this table. Intriguing. She wondered what brought her over here. She received a nod and she watched the witch make conversation with Henrietta's comrades. Her eyes lingered for a moment before turning back to Henrietta and Lachlan but not first before noticing Kane Westwood there. He received a curt nod. After all, Irene had had the BIGGEST crush on his older brother back in his first year. Hopefully Brent didn't know.... Speaking of Brent, she ought to say hello to him and shake his hand. It would most likely be the last time that she saw him for a while. She had thought about almost seeing him and Henrietta every day for a while because she had considered transferring to Hogwarts.... However, she decided that as much as she loved Hogwarts, she would miss Illvermorny too much. Illvermorny still needed a relatively down to earth, happy go lucky Pukwudgie to cheer up their halls with her ukulele. Man.... Now she wished to play a song for this bittersweet moment. But what song, you ask?

Irene had no idea what song could correctly captivate her emotions at this precise moment.

Coming soon.