Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 09:43 PM   #50 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

There was so much trust between her and Olly, and Esme knew that was part of why they would stay strong as a couple. They had known each other for years, and understood each other. They were both honest people and would never hurt each other if they could help it; that thought was very reassuring to her as she had never done the dating thing before him and wanted this to last forever. Everything would go perfectly with them. Her parents had to see that as well. "She can, and I can if needed. Though I don't think it will be. My dad thinks you are great." He had talked approvingly of both boyfriends, which was amazing because Juno needed the happiness as well. Leon certainly was a good guy.

"I can't either, but I am being as patient as possible." Really she was counting down the days. "Only a few more months and I'll be done!" Of course there would be university after that, but she would be attending the London campus and wouldn't be residing there, which meant that she would be able to see him whenever she wasn't at school or work. Esme really wanted to get a job over the summer so that she could help make money and not have to depend on her parents. Olly would see soon enough why her dad was so protective; something that she knew she would talk about with him ever since they had started dating but hadn't felt ready to yet. She herself was still wrapping her head around everything, as it had only came out a few years ago and had been a lot to process.

Beaming at her handsome boyfriend, she picked up her fork so that she could start on that cheesecake. He did give her something to think about. "Well, you can definitely teach me more, and I would love to go on holiday with you again. And of course we could always go to France again when my parents are there and South Africa." What did he think of all that? "Is there anything that you want to do?" Because of course his thoughts were important to her.