Thread: Outdoor Garden
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 02:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
oh its Erik ok

DERP & DMAC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amatheia Barrington
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexander Brian Pappadeaux

x2 x7
Treat Yo Self | +2 | Enabler | Nerd | Blink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post

"Me too. I just started here, I'm not sure what I'm meant to be doing here exactly," Livvy admitted with a chuckle. This wasn't exactly a place for a spell researcher to be doing hard work - so she imagined all she had to do was just enjoy herself. Try to learn something, maybe. Get to know people. She would much rather socialize than attend any of the speeches, though. Soooo boring.

"No, I'm new to the area,"
Livvy answered the woman who came up and started asking about the activists and all that jazz. She watched as the woman held up a pamphlet and wrinkled her eyebrows. Wait, hadn't see just...talked about how annoying the activists were? Was she trying to push her own agenda? It certainly looked like it to the French newcomer.

Olivia had not expected THIS to happen at this boring summit, that was for sure...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Wolf View Post
"So you're an activist in your own right, then." Blue eyes glistened. "Familiar with any of the crowd joining us today?" A jump of her eyebrows, a casual lift of the pamphlet, a smile given. "If so, perhaps you can get them to keep it down. I imagine they're causing an unbearable headache to supporters of this summit."
She wasn't alone. Alexander Brian felt like he should be working since his department was kinda running this. But well. He was just not doing anything. Plus well how much can a dumb recycle commissioner so here. "I think we are suppose to be enjoying ourselves. Or trying to at least" Whether this woman would let them or not talk about the activists. They would have to see. He was in his own way mostly with muggles though which meant he had no idea what they were even protesting about now. He shook his head. "Sorry, im not familiar with any of the protesters" And he would have liked to not know anything about what they were here for. But well no luck for him. multiple air horn blasts later and someone was talking.

Great

Interesting speech. Not that it matter since those air horns where really really annoying.

Alexander needed a drink.

-------------------------------------Be a pineapple: Stand tall,
-----------------------------------------wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.