Thread: Outdoor Garden
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zellanna View Post
The garden was full of wonderful plants, many of which he had in his gardens or greenhouses. Of course, as a Herbologist, that was sort of his thing. On rare occasion he gave pause at something he had yet to see in person, but it was very rare. He knew every plant there by heart. Well, except for a select few hybrids, which he assumed had to do with the upcoming talk of muggle/mundane hybrids.

Armand came to stop at a young woman looking at one of the plants. He gave her a charming smile. "Admiring the Galanthus Nivalis, are we? Marvelous things, aren't they? Among the first to bloom in spring and blanket the ground where they are native." It was such a shame it was still winter. "How are you finding the Summit?"
Olly was too lost in thought to notice the man approaching her. And she also didn't really care if someone else was nearby. So even if she had been paying attention to her surroundings, her reaction to the man's words wouldn't really have been a whole lot different. Aside from the fact that now she spent about two seconds feeling surprised. That was over quickly, though.

'Are we?' Who was we?

Fortunately, she was in a good mood so she didn't verbally question his word choice but instead nodded. "I don't really see the appeal." She offered a polite half-smile to the man, however. No offense. As for the summit however. "The panels I've seen so far have been really interesting." Pause. "How about you?"

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}