Thread: Outdoor Garden
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 07:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Do any of these plants actually do anything besides looking beautiful. Serious question and Alex was sure someone was here who could tell him. Not that we really really cared about the answer. Sure it was long winded and he would get bored. He was lost thinking in his head and had no idea someone was even here until he heard the accented voice. He turns towards her smiling.

"Not yet. Just trying to pass the time right now. You?"

Perhaps he should try and socialize with more here. But right now this was enough or he thought so. They had company now. He smiled politely. The second new woman had a point. Much nicer out here and the quiet was lovely.

"I have. Sometimes i join them depending on the cause and other times i ignore and hope nothing escalates."

Like now for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Wolf View Post
Scarlett Wolf breezed through the main doors and out to the garden as she drummed a pamphlet against her leg. Noiselessly she made her way towards the man and woman in the distance, coming to a stop close by. "This quiet is much more inviting than the racket going on in there." Piercing blue eyes shifted from the man to the woman. "Can't say I expected to see that many activists in attendance. Either of you ever seen anything like this before? They must be extremely upset about something."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Wolf View Post
"So you're an activist in your own right, then." Blue eyes glistened. "Familiar with any of the crowd joining us today?" A jump of her eyebrows, a casual lift of the pamphlet, a smile given. "If so, perhaps you can get them to keep it down. I imagine they're causing an unbearable headache to supporters of this summit."

"Me too. I just started here, I'm not sure what I'm meant to be doing here exactly," Livvy admitted with a chuckle. This wasn't exactly a place for a spell researcher to be doing hard work - so she imagined all she had to do was just enjoy herself. Try to learn something, maybe. Get to know people. She would much rather socialize than attend any of the speeches, though. Soooo boring.

"No, I'm new to the area,"
Livvy answered the woman who came up and started asking about the activists and all that jazz. She watched as the woman held up a pamphlet and wrinkled her eyebrows. Wait, hadn't see just...talked about how annoying the activists were? Was she trying to push her own agenda? It certainly looked like it to the French newcomer.

Olivia had not expected THIS to happen at this boring summit, that was for sure...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid