Thread: Outdoor Garden
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 03:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
Alexander Brian was interested in what some of the speakers had to say and also he was in the environmental department so he was here. He even understood why some of the activists were here. But it was not one fight he wanted to be a part of. This was a team effort. So best enjoy the party and especially the food. He moved away from the food and towards the Garden. Just wanting to see what was out here and walk around. Some of the plants were fascination and he had wished he had brought his camera with him.

One regret and hope he has no more before this is over

Maybe he should have wore something more formal. But hey on some days you could not even force him to wear anything more than a t shirt. He really really needed a vacation.

Maybe something tropical during the summer.

Huh thats a cool plant.
Livvy was just...kind of here. She didn't care at all about plants, but she DID care about the environment. There were annoying activists here, though, and she was all for being passionate about your cause - as long as things didn't go too far.

Plus, she was NEW to this Ministry thing. She didn't want to get involved in something potentially dangerous before she had even had a chance to establish herself here.

She wandered off to the garden area, because even though she didn't really care about plants, they WERE pretty to look at. There were a few other people here, and she wandered over to a guy standing nearby with a REALLY cool man bun. She smiled politely at him. "Hello...enjoying yourself?" she asked, making polite conversation. She felt a bit self conscious about her French accent, but she was getting more comfortable with it every day.

Plus, she like REALLY needed to start making friends around here, so she really didn't have time to be picky...

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid