View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:09 AM   #21 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Fourth Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Etta had finished drinking her tea and decided to explore Narnia a little. This was as close to Narnia that she could get so might as well take advantage of the opportunity, right? She quickly set her empty cup down and started to wander around a little, unable to stop admiring how beautiful her surroundings were. She walked around the snow-covered trees, imagining herself to be Lucy. The corners of her lips lifted up in a smile as she continued exploring excitedly. Yeah.. she kind of could understand how Lucy had felt when she had entered Narnia for the very first time. The excitement about entering a new world, to explore new places, interacting with new people, the thrill of just being someplace else.. a world so different from her own.

.... Did the librarian just say that the book club was over? Woah. Etta hurried back to where her classmates were, quickly pulled out her parchment and started scribbling.

SPOILER!!: parchment
Quote:
This is literally one of the most beautiful places that I've ever SEEN! How lucky am I to be here?

Being here made me think about how Lucy felt when she'd entered Narnia for the very first time. I think I experienced some of that myself.

The snow, the lamp post.. I was waiting for the real Mr. Tumnus to make appearance too but that didn't happen. But surely, I'll get to see him one day.

I wish I didn't have to leave but I hope I truly get to visit Narnia one day and have all the adventures that Lucy and her older siblings did.