Thread: Girls' Rooms
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Hi everyone!! YAY!!
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Flipping through the pages of her photo album she looked up as someone else had come into the room. Her lips turned up as she saw it was Irene, "I would love some Hot Chocolate, but no marshmallows please." She really wasn't a fan of the gooey little things. "Becoming friends with the house elves is never a bad thing." Being from No-maj parents she always took interest in the house elves. They were so interesting and so amazing. What did wizards really do without them in their lives? She couldn't imagine schools being able to function as well with Wizards doing all the cleaning and cooking.

"Are you rested up from that competition?" She had worried about all the competitors though she hadn't said much about it since dramatically leaving the stands and throwing her pompoms in the trash. She wasn't even fully sure she'd make an appearance at the next one. Finding the first humiliating enough between Brent and the wands being raised at her.

Watching curiously as Kathleen came in she gave a smile, "Why so tired?
Are you not sleeping well in here?"
She hadn't noticed if anyone wasn't sleeping well, but Madelyn was a pretty sound sleeper so that probably didn't help. "She has some cookies too if you are hungry. I think I might still have some chips I brought with us." She had packed her luggage full just in case they hadn't had some of her favorites here.

When her sister came in and sat down beside her Madelyn smiled and was just about to show her a cute picture of the two of them as babies when she asked about the ball. "Oh yeah, I heard about that. I think it will be a great time. We'll get to dress up." That was probably Madelyn's favorite part. She looked at the other girls to see what their thoughts were, but she was sure it was going to be the best time of their lives.