View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 07:44 AM   #90 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Melbourne listened to the spells and charms that her classmates were bringing up…they all had really good ideas now didn’t they? She thought to herself as she grinned up at Professor Marchand. Yes, of course she was pleased that she had had a good observation about the air bubbles…who wouldn’t be pleased by being at least partially right in a classroom discussion?

No one, or at least that was what she thought.

”Professor,” she spoke after raising her hand, ”I think like most of my classmates are saying that spells for multitasking and ways to quicken the cooking process may be important but they likely aren’t the be-all-end all of magical cooking,” her voice was confident and timid at the same time as if she were almost speaking from experience. ”as someone that loves to bake and cook I know that often for me at least cleaning up in the end can be an issue…so say using a cleaning charm on utensils and products used while cooking such as zesters, whisks, and other such cooking implements would speed up the process.” she paused for a moment before glancing over toward James…waiting for a pastry ”or something simple like what James mentioned about waiting – you could have cooling charms for baked goods and maybe resting charms for meats so that they are the perfect temperature and have the perfect level of” shudder ”moistness when they are served and consumed” yeah sure she had been talkative but was that really a problem?

It would probably only really bother Olphaba and Roopunzel…or something like that, still, the girl loved to bake. That was after all her go to method for thinking things through. Needless to say the Gryffindor girl was going to be baking quite a lot this term.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________