View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 01:06 AM   #83 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

BEAMING at Professor Marchand for a few moments, because yes, she'd seen that impressed look and was currently reveling in it...Olivia carried on with adding notes on her findings. Apple A...was the one with the air bubbles, and it was her opinion that perfection wouldn't have allowed for those types of flaws... You know, like small indents, uneven candy coating, and air bubbles. Again, magic created a false sense of perfection. Bothersome in some situations but helpful in discerning the differences in this one. Soooo, if that was the assignment, Liv was sure she'd pass.

"Apple A," She gestured to the one with flaws. "...as some bubbling beneath the candied coating, that I might have missed had I not used a magnifying charm." Mhm, resourcefulness! "The dents were so small that I might've missed them had I just been staring at it normally, and furthermore, there are imperfections on the surface of the apple." You know, besides the air bubbles. "The coating is also a little wonky, where as Apple B is smooth and unblemished. Perfect even beneath the gaze of Oculo Focalis." No spidering, no bubbles, no problems.

"I feel like you could've tricked us, where we might've had a harder time in telling the difference." It was easy to pick the perfect apple. Humans weren't perfect creatures and made errors. It was nearly impossibly to achieve the paragon of what a candy apple was. "Also, with so much candy smell in this room, I couldn't tell any differences on that front." Artificial or not, it was a hard sell.

What would Olphaba say at a time like this..... "This was dreadfully boring..." For effect, she tossed in some witchy!cackling. (AHEM, JUST KIDDING, but in character, you know?)

Livin' in ruins of a palace, within our dreams...____________
We're on each other's team._____