View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 09:46 AM   #73 (permalink)
Lady of Light
SlytherinGryffindor
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Natasha Shenoy
Slytherin
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Andrea Bowen
Gryffindor
Third Year
SUMMER FOREVER

Etta watched the professor with an impressed look on her face. All the magic that he just did.. was something she'd like to learn. Learning how to magic with regards to cooking would be a very interesting thing to know. Also.. moving on to the professor's question. She picked up the apple that was 'apple two' and held it up for the professor to see.

"I think this is the one that's made with magic, Professor. The skin is way too glossy and perfect so it can't be a handmade candy apple. Because the other one.. the other apple.. has a few dents in it. And an ordinary candy apple can't be made with this level of perfection, right? So I assume it's the magical one. Also.. I don't know if it's just me.. but there is a small difference in smell. This magical one doesn't give off the same fruity scent.. it's different somehow."

Okay, was that enough? Etta rather wished she'd explained it more clearly.. but oh, well. She set the apple down for a moment before picking it up again, really wanting to take a bite. She was hungry but eating in class would be rude so she set it down once again and waited for class to move on.