Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 01:39 AM   #40 (permalink)
Goblinfrog

DIMC & MO
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola A.
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emily L. Valentine
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Nick Moonston
Mischievous Niffler

Kitty was charmed to watch Esme and Olly talk to each other about painting an horses. She could tell they really loved one another and she could picture them married after graduating from school and university. They could do it before also. She'd never been to a wedding before. "Next summer I'll come visit you then," she said, happy to hear Esme invite her to her home.

"Ooh I'd love to see your paintings," she said, smiling at Olly. "Do you have a phone with pictures?" Even wizards knew about phones, so that wasn't really such a strange question. "Yes, you should paint Goths!"

Unicorn therapy sounded interesting. "That sounds interesting. I've never heard of unicorn or horse therapy before. If that like message?"

The topic then switched back to politics, with Olly suggesting she become a stylish activist. "Stylish activist sounds purfect," she said, thinking on it for a second. It really did. "A super-stylish Gothic protester should definitely get the attention of the Daily Prophet." She smiled wistfully. "But mom's in the Ministry and she doesn't want me to protest before graduation." She pouted slightly before returning her expression to normal.

It was nice of Olly to offer to pay for the food. "Thank you Olly. Let's order!"