View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 04:24 PM   #21 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo View Post
Maxton continued to gaze curiously at his housemates, one elbow propped up on the wooden tabletop so that he could rest his chin on his hand. He knew he should've saved some of his train snacks. Where was his sister when he needed her? She always had spare snacks.

The second year Slytherin glanced up when he heard his name. Right, a friend of his sister. How many friends did Daisy have!? "Oh.. Um, hi. Yeah, it's Maxton," he confirmed with a small nod. "I'm sorry, I don't think I know your name." Her face looked vaguely familiar, no doubt he'd seen her around the Common Room last term.

Oh. And there went his tummy grumbling again!
Her gaze was pulled momentarily from the other side of the headmistress when the younger Carden confirmed his name. And asked for her name, which she had somehow forgotten to mention. "Oh, I'm sorry, it's Skylar. Skylar Diggory. Our parents actually went to Hogwarts together, but mine were Hufflepuffs." Just in case he was wondering. And their mothers bore a slight resemblance too, which was sort of strange.

Hearing the tummy grumble, reminded her that she was hungry as well. Start of term feast was always worse for that; one would think after a long train ride, they would rush faster to get them fed and to sleep. Her gaze wondered up to the staff dais again, as she noted on the other side of the headmistress there was an older man probably around Paul's age, dressed way too warmly. No Justin McLeod, which also meant, new Slytherin Head of House. Quickly scanning down the rest of the table, she noted all familiar faces except the two at the end, which meant, she was having her fourth Astronomy Professor. Something she'd grown rather accustomed to, so she made a note that this one probably would only be there for a year as well.

"I'll be right back." She wanted to get a closer look to see who was wearing the green snake pin now. The healer would be nice, because she could get to know him more. Or Rose. "Save my seat."

Even though she should have waited until after the speech, the fourth year slytherin rose from her seat.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.