Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 07:21 PM   #18 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Esme knew that Olly was enjoying this summer just as much as she was, and she was so happy that she got to show him around Paris. Even though she wasn't French, she had come here so many times and it was a part of her life. And later on in the summer she would get to see where he came from and meet his family! If only they could do that now, but she knew that they had to wait.

Not even caring that some people were looking at them, she held his hand. If people thought that they looked miss-matched, it was their problem. Olly was so much like her and they were perfect. Esme really liked holding his hand. "Oh, I can definitely tell you about it. My dad explained a lot of things about the Eiffel Tower to us." Juno had told her as well. This was why she knew despite the fact that she wasn't really into reading history.

Let's see... "Well, it was completed on March 31, 1889 and was the tallest man-made structure until the Chrysler Building was completed in 1930. The construction of it took two years, two months, and five days." Was any of this interesting? Esme thought it was pretty cool to know about the Eiffel Tower. As she talked, they made their way towards the lifts. "While you CAN climb to the top, there are 1,665 steps." It was for this reason that she wanted them to take the lifts.