Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 05:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
Default Rearranging hurts my brain *dizzy*
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

"That would be great Olly! I would love to!" Juno had to say, Olly was actually a really great guy. And she felt really bad for gripping his hand now. But he still had a lot of proving himself to do. Hopefully he would be someone that cared enough to take care of her sister, and not break her heart.

Leon was just the sweetest. She couldn't believe he was offering to pay for everyone's meals. She would definitely have to do something to make it up to him. Maybe she could make him some cupcakes or get him something he would love. She would figure it out later. "Thanks, Cap! You're the best!" She kissed his cheek, and gave him a wink and a smile.

Juno watched as her sister and Olly made plans, She grinned to herself knowing that they would soon be a couple. Esme was totally blind. She smiled in response to the onion incident. "Well, I am glad we can all laugh about it now, because it really was ironically funny." She grinned.

Juno closed her eyes, smiling, as he kissed the top of her head again. She was so happy, she felt close to bursting. "Of course, Cap." She said with a little wink looking up at him. That line had more meaning than anyone would ever understand. He was the best person she could have ever picked to be her boyfriend.

When Esme questioned Leon's nickname for her all she could do was grin. "It's a nickname I earned in Flying lessons for being super fast! Quicksilver is a character from the X-Men comics. He is inhumanly fast. And Leon's nickname is Cap, or Captain, because he likes Captain America, and I am his Peggy." She said it with a blush. It had much more meaning to her and Leon than Esme would really understand. She was never into this kind of stuff like Juno was.

Juno shook her head and patted Leon's chest with her hand. "Of course you will, Cap. They would be crazy not to take you. You are one of the best I have ever seen...besides myself of course." She said with a wink and a grin. He really was amazingly talented and she knew he would make a wonderful Auror some day.

Juno smiled at Esme and Olly, "Awe thanks guys! We are really trying hard. It's something we have both wanted to do for a really long time." It was great to know that they had so many supporters for their futures.

"Thanks Olly! I literally had to search everywhere for it. Finally mom found the exact one I wanted to get and bought it for me so I could give it to you in time." She sighed and smiled, "I am so glad you like it. And I may have a matching one in purple." She chuckled. Though Unicorns weren't her favorite, she did love the PJ's!

Juno grinned and ripped open the package. "OH, YES! I just ran out of chocolates too! Thank you Es and Olly!" She said with a grin and an air smooch!

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.