View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
thekraken

DMAC
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ember santos.
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zoe Avery
Accidents & Catastrophes
✿ i ain't sorry.mp3 | i don't know her.gif ✿

That was fair, actually. Surprisingly enough, Althea's ego wasn't so large that she'd feel offended for her not knowing who she was. "Levi? Levi Kenning? I'm pretty sure you're the girl he talks about," she said while shrugging her shoulders. Maybe she'd been mistaken--it was an easy thing to do when there were so many students at Hogwarts--but one quick glance at the girl gave Althea all the answers she needed. Levi could never turn down a cute face.

"It's okay, I do like to roam solo, lone wolf style." It wasn't as bad as her brothers made it out to be. She was perfectly content with not having many friends--and why should she? Her family were close-knit, there was no need to involve outsiders. "Well, Noelle Grace, I'm Althea Kenning." This 'being friendly' thing was starting to get easier each time she socialized. She didn't know how long the phase would last, but she was determined to ride it out til the end.

Noelle Grace proved to be sharper than Althea gave her credit. Amias scurried along her arm at the compliment, and Althea rolled her eyes at him. "He's fond of compliments, it seems." Which was all she would say about him. Although he was her familiar, he marched to the beat of his own drum and came and went as he pleased. "So, are you goin' to be hangin' out with us, or are you strictly sticking to Levi?" The Kennings were a bundle that couldn't really be separated (no matter how much Levi thrived for independence,) she had to be absolutely certain that Noelle Grace wasn't a passing whim.