Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 08:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Okay, so there was an onion thing that had happened..Leon still wasn't fully sure what was going on. So the Ravenclaw kept an arm around Juno and patiently listened to what was happening.. he really had nothing to add to that part of the convo except for the fact that he personally liked onions and onion rings and if Esme didn't like them he would gladly finish them..

"If you want to try an onion ring Esme, I was going to get some, so you can have one of mine if you wish? " He asked her with a smile.. hoping to take the pressure off..

He grinned down at Juno as she spoke, "I'll get that, and whatever anyone else would like? Olly Esme? Lunch is on me. " It was the least he could do really..

"Yeah, I'll have to show you guys my work sometimes.. " But really.. he wasn't all that great.. He squeezed Juno's arm though as she complemented him and he kissed the top of her head again.. "Thank you Quicksilver. " He said with a warm loving smile
down at his girlfriend.. He was so glad she was here..

"Yeah. I'm going to be trying for the YATI program, let's hope I get in!" He said with a smile.