Thread: SS: A Mural Of Love
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 07:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
MunchyBubbles

DMC & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solana Selwyn
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Selene Diana Evans
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Leon S. Kennedy
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Cole Patrick Kennedy
Snow Miser | Munchy | Molly Hooper | T | Hey, you | Phantom | Mrs. Chris Evans | Brat Pack | Tristalen

Leon was getting sort of in his head about what was going on and he looked over at Juno as she gave him a smile and a wink, it was such a simple action and yet..

It calmed the Ravenclaw right down. He smiled gratefully at his girlfriend and continued to listen to the conversation that was flowing around him. He was curious about this onion dumping incident, and felt slightly out of the loop since he hadn't seen it of course, so he stayed quiet and shifted his weight a bit until Olly asked if he was in the same year as the girls.

"No, I'm a year older than them actually, I'm a seventh year.. Ravenclaw. " He added with a smile, his robes weren't on so his house wasn't fully distinguishable.. Though perhaps Olly seemed to be a former Hufflepuff as well? Perhaps?

As the topic turned to art though, the seventh year grinned and he looked over at Juno with a smile. "Well yeah I do draw, I mainly use it as a way to work out my thoughts and stuff. " He was a Ravvie okay? He had a lot of thoughts... "What mediums do you guys like best?" He asked curiously before Juno spoke again and he felt his heart beat a bit faster at the pride in her voice.

"Yeah I wanna be an Auror, just like Jun here. " He said as he put an arm around Juno and kissed the top of her head gently.