View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 01:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
Crayola
Slytherin

DMAC
Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dezi Willard
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Letícia Alcântara da Silva Veiga
Accidents & Catastrophes
x2
Mrs. Alex Turner *asterisks user* Secret Door

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceCoeur View Post
Noelle needed to take Daisy to see an auror duel. It was amazing. They were so quick. So fast. As a matter of fact, there was a YATi one that Hirsch had brought in last year. It wasn't as good as the duel she'd seen this summer but it was still pretty brilliant.
"Im just saying, Aurors... they are so quick. I don't know how they think that fast!" Of course, her eyes were shining bright. She would be an auror one day. She just knew it. "I did. It wasn't a real one. it was one from Noah's family members. They were playing around and it was still amazing. I wonder if Noah will let me see if I can bring you over this summer and let you watch." Maybe that would spark some passion for the subject in Daisy's eyes.

Merlin... the Head students sure didn't like each other. Noelle became distracted in watching them a moment before she heard Daisy speak again.

"Oh Yeah! Matt! I know him. Not well. But hes brilliant." Wait... why?? Noelle looked at Daisy with a little crooked grin as she realized or ... assumed why Daisy was asking. "DO you like him?"
Daisy could relate to Noelle's enthusiasm. The shining eyes, the slight dump of information ... it all felt pretty familiar and the Slytherin nodded enthusiastically. "I feel that when I watch professionals play Quidditch! They make it look so ... She scrunched her nose, trying to find the right word to explain the feeling she got in the stands of a Quidditch match. The feeling she got when she got dazzled over their movements but still felt like everything was possible. "..effortless, I suppose! And then you get on a broomstick, try to do just what they did and you don't quite get it." She chuckled brightly, shoulders shrugging in a 'what can you do' manner.

Although being an Auror was probably just a bit harder. A tiny bit, really. Eh.

"I could never be an Auror, though. I'd probably spend five minutes trying to decide what spell to cast." And then her wand would catch fire, or something. Noelle, though? She'd ACE it. OOOOOOH, she'd LOVE to see a proper, REAL duel. Even if it was a slightly fake one in safe circumstances. She grinned excitedly and bounced on her seat. "Please take me with you!!" PLEAAASE! Cue the Carden puppy dog eyes.

And of course she knew Matt. It probably was part of a Prefect's duties to know everyone in their House or something.

Yes, he was brilliant, and Daisy nodded in agreement. And yes, she liked him. ... Wait. Noelle's smile was weird and the fifth year realised that her friend probably meant some other kind of like. Daisy rolled her eyes good-naturedly and sent a pointed look at her friend. NO TEASING, ok? Even because she wasn't sure if she liked him. Y'know ... like that. "He's fun to be around." She finally decided to answer, perfectly aware that she was kind of avoiding the question. Or at least taking the long, loooong way round to answer it. She coughed lightly and focused her eyes on the duel between the Ravenclaw Prefect and Charlotte. Best avoid Noelle's eyes and all that. "Anyway, we're going a date." Perfectly chill, she was.

Ahem.