View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 06:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Now that Becca was one of the people in charge of the Ministry, did that mean that she could go along and take every t-shirt that said 'Property of the Ministry of Magic' out of the goody bags? As she was musing on this, she saw someone take a bag and her eyes went wide. He'd ruined her plan! Becca approached the man and politely introduced herself.

"Hello there, my name is Becca Yenorin and I'm just wondering if I could take a look in your goody bag and get your opinion on something?" Yeah, she'd ask him if he thought the t-shirt was appropriate, and if not, she'd collect them all up and take them up to the Minister herself and put them aaaaall on her desk and make her disapproval known. Mhmm!
It was because he lost in his own thoughts that it took Aaron a moment to realize someone had been talking to him. Merlin, what? He really was getting old, wasn't he? Looking around just to be sure, he frowned at sight of a cat nuzzling a wizard a few paces away, but well yea she was definitely talking to him.

She'd introduced her name but truth be told, he was fairly famous - least in the sports world - so he held off saying who was, for now at least. "My opinion? Yea sure?" she wasn't trying to be a thief of all the free cafeteria beverage coupons, was she? Because that wouldn't be cool. Aaron uncertainly held his bag out for her to have a peek, unconsciously wishing he'd taken his coupon and pocketed it already.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.