View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 10:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
It was her turn already! Katy popped to her feet and eagerly entered the office. Was she allowed to sit? She should just wait until she was invited to sit, 'cause that was polite. Manners.

"Good day to you, Professor! I had some questions for you and I was hoping you'd be willing to chat. I could get us tea? I think chatting over tea is best because then you can be leisurely."
Art was about to ask the young Slytherin if she wanted a drink, when she offered to make it herself! "Oh, oh well... i-if you would like to, my supplies are just there." He rarely had people making him the tea. "I'm always willing to chat Miss Toussaint." He took a seat in the mean time, though it did feel a bit odd having a student making tea for them. "I love a good chat over a good cup of tea," he smiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
You know that feeling when your Head of House just wasn't seeing things your way--literally? This was going to be harder than he thought. "I understand and fully respect the gender distinct dorms Professor and the time you took to make a silent zone around the study tables. Great work, really." Was there a point to this? Of course!

Again, the boy leaned forward with his hands clasped on the table.

"Let's have a discussion, man to man." Being 15, he was practically a man. Didn't matter that the hair follicles on his face hadn't realized and done something about it yet. "Have you ever liked someone before?" Surely with all his years of doing that whole...being alive thing, surely he must have found one of two that he particularly liked.

The whole argument was dependent on this.
Art was pleased Mr Bellaire thought it was great, actually. He hadn't been expecting the compliment, though. "Well I'm glad to hear you think that," he said.

It appeared that was not the end, though.

"Oh.. o-okay then," Art said, as he pushed his glasses a little further up his nose. Art didn't want to crack a smile, because it appeared Mr Bellaire was very serious about this conversation. So, he kept a very serious look on his face. "Well I have, actually. I've been married twice." He had loved those women with all of his heart.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move