View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 06:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default .... Is it safe? *blinks* feel free to approach for anyone?
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Truth be told, Aaron wasn't feeling the Ministry orientation. Yes he had applied and yes he knew his body wouldn't hold up forever in terms of Professional Quidditch, but an evening out with new and old coworkers, well it wasn't really his thing. Not unless Arya or Treyen were there, because going out wasn't the same. But he was THIRTY-TWO years old, which meant it was time to wake up and meet new people; Arya and Treyen, while once tight, they had they're own thing going on.

Approaching the table, he frowned at the t-shirt. He wasn't anyone's property and if the Ministry thought he was, well, he might as well leave now. The free beverage in the cafeteria sounded good, but no soft drinks. Also, why was a MAGIC employment place giving muggle pencils? This was weird.

Shrugging, he shoved all the goodies back into his bag, thinking he'd probably end up tossing most of later, as he continued down the table to get his temporary ID and find his new department head, wondering if his niece had arrived yet. He was pretty sure she did still work in the Ministry someplace, but wasn't exactly sure what she did. Something with transportation, that wasn't brooms, so there wasn't much else he really cared about in terms of position or what she did. Also he was kind of wondering if the rumors he'd heard were true. Merlin, he'd really been away from his family too long and self-focused. Though he had seen his sister from time to time; even though she wasn't his team's healer, she took care of him. Sibling requirements.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.