View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

How is she loitering? Why is he feeling awkward having to tell her about this? Its part of his job.... seems like this is the part he doesnt really enjoy "Well... its kinda like dawdling.... I mean you're sat in the middle of a corridor eating which isnt what a corridor is for..."

In any case, he knows she's not a child, and when he realizes that she's a year ahead of him, all the more reason why he wouldnt have to explain even further, to him he thinks she should already know.

Anyway, would he tell her if someone is about to trip over her head "Sure I would, if I spot them fast enough" which isnt an assurance that he will, only that he would try his best.

But he has to ask and the main reason why he even stopped by her "Why are you sat in the middle of the corridor eating a bag of sweets?"

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes