View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 07:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For anybody! :)
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

THis was the first time Gaston had visited Hogsmeade when he wasn't injured either physically or emotionally. This time last year, he was still recovering form Peeves dragging him down the stairs, and his heart had been broken not long before the spring visit. But this time the charms professor was truly happy. His bandmates were coming in for lunch at the Three Broomsticks, and he had a date with Rose later.

The dark-haired Frenchman checked his watch. There was still time before he had to meet his bandmates, so he decided to stop in Gladrags. He needed new gloves; the ones he had on were getting pretty worn-out. He found the display and seerched through the merchandise until he found a pair in black. His bright blue eyes darted around the shop, looking for the shopkeeper, but she was nowhere to be seen. She must be in the back, he thought. Hopefully she wouldn't be too long!

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...