Thread: The Trophy Room
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Honestly, she was trying to find the library, but she couldn't remember what floor it was on. In fact, she couldn't even remember what floor SHE was on at the moment. So she instead took to wandering, since she still had many parts of the castle to become familiar with. This was one of them.

The young Slytherin clutched a book to her chest and walked down the hall, only pausing when she saw an open door and a glint of light caught her eye. Natalie poked her head inside and saw all the trophies, but the thing that caught most of her attention was a boy staring at one of the ones for Slytherin. She knew that boy.

"Cameron," she said proudly, sauntering into the room. "See? I remembered this time." Probably because he had to tell her twice last time.
It was a rather strange feeling, looking down at the name now. It almost felt...invasive for some reason. Which made no sense at all. But it felt like he was looking at a different part of her life. One that neither him nor his sister had played any part in. She'd still been in school too, then.

Maybe one day his own name would-

He looked up and away from the display, surprised to hear someone say his name. He hadn't made quite AS many friends yet. Actually he wasn't sure he had really made any. Which didn't mean he hadn't talked to people he liked. But friends? He wasn't sure yet. But this one, this girl he knew.

"Hello Natalie." Cameron replied, a polite smile on his lips. "Do you know anyone here?" And no, he wasn't going to comment on how she'd remembered his name this time.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}