View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 12:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
Default Yas we've made it
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
As much as it would be amazing if you could ignore everyone who came to your office. That is not how it works and you could probably get in more trouble for it. He had not taken the chance of finding out. Zoryn,was it. Well she was polite he did not even ask for her name. Though the second question was pushing it and earned a smile.

"Yeah, come right in. Just try not to touch anything without permission"

Viktor left the door open and started walking back to his desk.

"What can i do for you today, Zoryn?"
Zoryn wasn't going to give up unless he let her inside. Partially because she didn't know how long this would take and she didn't wanna stand up the whole time. Her little legs got tired pretty quickly. So when he gave her a smile and said she could come in, she tried smiling even harder (which... didn't work because she hit the limit).

"What about the air? Can I touch that?" She asked, sliding into the room, careful not to touch the door as she made her way inside.

HOLY COW, THIS PLACE WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Wow! Are these real???" Her eyes had grown twice their usual size as she whipped her head from one side of the office to the other. This question was in reference to the millions and bajillions of swords he had. "What's that for?" She bounced, pointing to the boxed dagger on the table. Her fingers aaaaalmost close enough to touch it, but hovering just a few centimeters away. She wasn't breaking any rules yet.

None of these were stupid questions by the way.

They were important ones. Oh wait, she had one more.

"Am I allowed to touch my butt on the chair?" Because she kinda wanted to sit down.

You are Lemon!