View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 04:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
NightMagic191
Banned
Fire Slug

Hi again! Happy New Year to everyone!
This time I bring to your gentle attention some of my "craft" projects: the amazing Nymphadoraliz has welcome me in the magic world of Molly's Wooden Table, so I thought it would be nice to share some new (and nice, I hope) ideas to recycle!
So, well... here we are!
This is a balance I made using a glass coffee dish, three empty sprockets, two plastic hemisphere and other little things!
SPOILER!!: Silver Balance

This is a Firebolt model, not very big (approximately 15cm in lenght) I made using a sprig, nail polish and some wool:
SPOILER!!: Firebolt

This is something I'm very proud of! I found a picture showing it on a brazilian site (they were selling the "original one") and I decided to try and do it myself! I took some used white paper (similar to a cardboard), some string and homemade green ink... and voilą! A nice and original jewelry box you can also customize! (p.s.: the wand and the jewerly inside are handmade, I'll show them in my next posts!)
SPOILER!!: Letters from no one

The last one is very easy to do, you only have to find the materials! I can post a little tutorial for it, if you'd like to!
That's all for now, see we soon!
xoxo

Last edited by NightMagic191; 01-02-2017 at 04:29 PM.