Thread: The Playground
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 10:41 PM   #44 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
Art sat down on the swing and started to move, not going too high. He would take it slow because he wasn't sure how his gastrointestinal system would be, nor his heart. Little swings until he got used to it. Maybe then he'd flip all the way over.

"You really are. Always have been, too." Monkey girl in a swarm of boys. Must have been something in the Newton genes. The girls that got through were just that much more special.

"So, love, how are you? Things have been really busy for me this term, I did mean to come over and see you more. N-not to cramp your style, of course. Josephina would scold me if she found out I was doing such a thing." He grinned. He really missed his kids, but having Rosie here made such a big difference.
This was much better; being able to share an activity with her uncle. One that Rosalyn knew that the man could actually take part in. This bonding time with her family had been sorely needed though she understood why it hadn't happened as much as they would have liked it to.

His comment caused her to laugh. "I do love to have fun and get up to mischief. Kind of have to when there are three older brothers in the picture." All this came naturally to her and she DID enjoy living at home with her siblings even if they could drive her nuts sometimes. Now she was living on her own and things were a lot more quiet but she had been totally fine with that. The last time she had lived with someone, things had ended badly anyway. No point in dwelling on THAT part of her past as it would just kill her good mood.

"Oh, I am wonderful, Uncle Art!" There was so much that Rosalyn could tell him but that would be a better conversation to have over tea, not in the playground. "How are you? I totally understand. You have a group of lions to look over." He WAS Head of House so it was natural that he would be quite busy. "I'm just glad that you are doing a lot better lately." She laughed. "You'd never cramp my style." She really DID miss her cousin! She missed all of them.