View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 02:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
There were bows and arrows. There were freakin' bows and arrows. Consider this Gryffindor's day made. He had successfully managed to show up to a Defense Against the Dark Arts class that looked like it'd be completely hands on and really, there was no greater feeling in the world.

"Morning Professor." He all but chirped. "I'm absolutely looking forward to this lesson today. You're the real MVP, Sir, and don't you forget it."Did the Gryffindor seem really chipper today as he came to a stop by his cousin. Yes yes, it was a good day indeed.

Blaise sunk to the cushion by their feet, tugging Bentley down with him.

"You up for a friendly little wager?" Which...for them....technically wasn't all that friendly but, y'know. The competitive nature of a Gryffindor was never to be underestimated.
It was really hard to miss Blaise's entrance. He was always team too much, but he was glad that his cousin had actually made it to class.

He sunk into the cushion next to Blaise and frowned. "I wasn't ready to sit yet thanks." Side eyes.

"What kind of wager?" His cousin got a squinty eyed stare. Common sense told him not to bet with Blaise but he was a Gryffindor.

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...