View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 02:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Not that she would have admitted it had anyone asked, especially since the last time she had ever admitted anything of the sort hadn’t gone exactly as planned, Brooklyn was fonder of DADA and Professor Hirsch than she had been back in that first ever lesson she’d had with him. Another reason she wouldn’t have admitted it was that she wasn’t entirely sure she had a reason. It just was, even if Potions and Transfiguration were still slightly above DADA in her list of favorite subjects. The rain hadn’t bothered her either, as she hadn’t intended on going outside. It had just lent a different sort of moodiness to the Slytherin common room as she had left it to head to class.

The targets lining the left hand side of the room got a cursory glance from her but in general she ignored them. They likely weren’t going to factor into the lesson until later anyhow. Instead, she had made her way over to the area people were gathering in, her blue eyes noticing the boxes of supplies seconds before she’d noticed Professor Hirsch. “Good morning Professor Hirsch,” she said with a slight nod, glancing over to see if there was a good seat, going over to sit down once she’d chosen one. Plus, she’d wondered if they could use their own gloves for whatever it was they were doing later. She had hers in her bag, anyway. Either way, she stayed quiet.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero