Thread: The Tower Patch
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 06:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
"You have a deal"

Well he was out of ideas now so might as well start. Viktor raised his wand and began changing the Lion into a housecat. Small one too just because. Nothing ferocious. Just docile. Oh well they were just ideas. He did not really care where they went. Though alone with no students was always better.

No question.

"RoR sounds good. I will even let you choose the room. Since i doubt you will approve of what my imagination is capable of"

Unless she was. Then he would be more than happy too. Though they could just go down to Hogsmeade when no students were around. It was nothing though.
Viktor accepted her suggestion without much thought. Laurel had thought he'd want to do the koala but as usual he surprised her. He rarely did the expected something she liked about him. Raising her own wand she moved over to the badger and got started on the transformation.

Laurel had just finished an koala ear when she heard Viktor's voice over the topiary. Smiling to herself she asked. "What kinds of food do you like?" She'd naturally ask the house elves to prepare the meal. "I promise the room won't be doused in incense." It was possible that Viktor was sensitive to strong smells too just like her students.