Thread: International Cooperation Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 06:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Sipping his coffee he realized it wasn't long until he saw his employees making their way into the conference room. He stood as a woman came into the room and nodded his head, "Good morning Claudette from immigration offices. It is nice to meet you."[

He figured it was time to get started, "As most of you know I am Erec Delacroix your new department head. I hope you all like the new arrangement of level five. I like openness and working as a big team." he open spaces kept his claustrophobia away as well. "With the opening of the ministry I thought it would be a good time for us to reorganize many things in the department. I have quite a bit of tasks coming up for many of you. Going through things I've noticed that some lack of up to date areas. Visas seem to be one of them and connections with other department. Does anyone know where we sit with creatures and environmental when it comes to illegal trading items that need kept? How about immigration issues and the relationship we have with MLE?" Simple questions to see how much level five did or did not know.
Could she sink through the floor out of embarrassment already? If it was possible Claudey would have done so for not knowing that she had just met her new department head. In hindsight she should probably have put the two and two together at Orientation the previous night but she hadn't. Reaching out to grab a pastry from the plate Claude nibbled on it in silence as she watched everyone else file in from Charles and Ellie to Kendall and Emily.

Kendall beside her got a warm smile but Claude didn't manage to whisper a question to her friend about her holidays before Erec began the meeting and explained the remodelling that she had seen witness of already and been disoriented by. The first question that came out of Erec's mouth about the current state of affairs with illegal trade items felt like a question directed mostly to Regina and those who worked with her like Kendall and Emily.

The second question Claudette felt was more directed to her so she piped up with a glance to Ryden, Katja and Charles. "We've got some immigration cases that we are working on but I suppose our relationship with the MLE department has room for improvement." Unless you counted her personal life which drew her attention to the engagement ring Luc had recently put on her finger.