Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 01:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"... Right," he was somewhat disappointed actually. What good would decorative broken trinkets be? She really needed another hobby. This one was weird. Jacob thought so, anyway. And his opinion was the only one that mattered, obviously. "That's really weird, you know that?" Just checking.

As for her so called "love life"... "That's the best thing I've heard all day," he continued to chuckle until he came to a quiet. 'Not as an object, thank you,' YEAH RIGHT. "If any guy tells you that kind of junk, he's lying." Case and point. No real man cared about what a person looked like on the inside. That's just a load of garbage they tell little kids so that they don't look at the world cynically yet. All a bunch of baloney though. No one actually thought like that. And if Jacobi actually believed Cal... Well, she wasn't as smart as the Slytherin thought she was.

Getting good grades didn't mean anything to Jacob. "Don't think my parents care much about my OWLs, anyways," he replied cooly. Exams didn't worry him. Most of his classes didn't even matter. There were a few important ones like Arithmancy and Charms, that he didn't mind... But the other ones were useless. And theory sucked. "It's not like we'll have to write essays in the real world," he wasn't wrong. "Homework is stupid. I just have to know how to do the spells, that's all that really matters." Besides, he didn't need OWL scores to make it big in business.
She had her reasons, none of which she would be sharing with Jacob, but she did. "I...like it, she said with her eyebrows raised. "I like to put them around my room...my one back home," she said with a tone. Hmph. It would make sense if Jacob didn't understand these kind of things, though, because he was a lost cause, really.

And THAT made Jacobi click her tongue VERY impatiently. "Excuse you, Calrissian is a guy, yes, but he is SWEET to me," she eyed Jacob. "Not everyone is as gross as you," she said with a smirk. "I see the way you stare at that Natalia girl............you're obvious." She honestly couldn't disagree with his taste, through. She, too, thought Natalia very pretty and was extremely jealous of said attractiveness. "And she and Cal are best friends, too, so..." she snorted and made a face, one that if she had been thinking, she wouldn't have made, because it was a face of...jealousy, distaste, and now could assume how she felt.

And ugh.

That was just great.

The real world....Jacobi hadn't given much thought to what magical folk did once they left Hogwarts..it was...interesting. She had always planned on staying remotely muggle...a muggle who had a special gift, really, but now...her options were opening, her mind was opening. "What DO you wanna' be when you get older?" she asked softly, curiously.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin