Thread: Honeydukes
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 07:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledhampir View Post
The shop was starting to get a bit busy, which did make sense because candy was in high demand among Hogwarts students. It only made sense that he would probably run into someone he knew there. He was engrossed in his candy making decisions when he felt the nudge and turned with a smile. He didn't know who it was yet but he didn't really care.

"Hey Jacobi," he greeted his fellow fourth year Slytherin with a smile. He nodded at her question. Of course he was getting candy, that would be why he was in the candy shop. "Of course! I can't decide what I want though. I can't get everything. What's your favorite kind?" He needed some suggestions.
Considering Jacobi had only recently immersed herself fully into the wizarding world, she wasn't all that familiar with wizarding candy, yet. Everything she had tried so far had been either amazing or too magically cool for her to even care if it tasted good. Bsince she didn't want many people to know she was muggleborn, she merely feigned thinking for a minute before answering.

"I really like these..." she held up a fizzing whizbee. "I like the way it makes my mouth feel," she admitted, blushing at how silly that sounded. "But chocolate frogs are always a good go to if you like chocolate." She nodded, trying to seem all knowledgable and stuff.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin