Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 07:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

While....she didn't hate Jacob, not even a little bit (for whatever reason, if you didn't sufficiently annoy Jacobi, she didn't consider you a friend), she sneeeeeeered at his comment. "Oh shut UP, Jacob." She turned back to the rubbish bin. There was an interesting little knick-knack calling her name and she made sure it wasn't gross before putting it into her bag. "I like to collect old magical items that don't work anymore and turn them into decorations and stuff," she explained, genuinely, before he could make fun of her anymore.

"And of COURSE I would recognize your voice, I've been spying on you to figure out how you speak so I can sufficiently write your essays for you, stupid," she snapped back, smirking over at him. "You only said I had to do your homework. Not that it had to be good..." and the night he had promised her with Cal...had gone and passed. There was nothing he could do about it.

She didn't hate the nickname Curly. Not by any means.

Thank you, thank you. That was exactly the reaction he was hoping to elicit. He'd be here all week, ladies. Ah, the smirk on his face stretched comfortable as it found it's resting place along his lips. He watched carefully as she picked something grimy out of the bin and pocketed it.... Right. "Did I ask?" he replied, though he was actually going to ask if she hadn't gone ahead and offered up an explanation herself.

"So, you're a dumpster diver," it was a statement more than it was a question. Took him by surprise, honestly. But it was a lot better than what he thought he could get out of following her down here. Really did feel a lot like Christmas.

"Well, we wouldn't want Professors getting suspicious anyways," so really she was doing him a favor. "If you want another night...." he started, folding his arms across his chest, and leaning back onto the wall. "I just got assigned a hefty midterm paper in charms, all theory."

You are Lemon!