Thread: Back Alley
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 01:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
Ah, well Dante never really would expect someone to follow him to the Back Alley. You had to admire her persistence. The Seventh Year Snake was just done thinking of something funny he saw in the Great Hall yesterday when he heard her.

Hiding behind a rubbish bin.

"What were you doing there?"

Wait hold up. take over the business.......he really had not given it much thought until now. Ah He was kind of steering away from candy and was just doing betting, gossip and information. Plus there was Daxton and his little enterprise.

"You sure you could handle it?"

It was not easy even though he made it seem that way from being lazy. That was not even the biggest bombshell dropped. What do you say to that. Dante smiled.

"You can take over for gossip. Though i think i'm going to let the candy business die. I'll miss you somewhat too"

Somewhat.
What had she been doing there? UH DUUUUH! "I've been following you for awhile now, honestly." Might as well be honest, right? She had just recently left from seeing her dad and she was bored. Soooo... why not follow him?

But wait. Had he said? WAS HE SERIOUS? The Gryffindor stood a little taller and took on a somewhat haughty look about herself. "Of course I can handle it. I'm a Gryffindor. And an Umbridge. I can handle anything. " A N Y T H I N G. Bro. When he spoke again, though, Dora squealed a little and launched herself at the older boy before she could even stop to think about it. GOSSIP WAS LIFE AND SHE WAS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER FOR HIM!

And hugs were happening. The clinging kind that came on quickly and ended just as fast. Releasing him she stepped back, smile radiating. "You won't regret it. "

Somewhat? Had he said he'd miss her SOMEWHAT?? Pssssh! He would mis her more than somewhat. Everyone loved a Dora!