View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 09:23 PM   #27 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Azura and Kitty ^^
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwooperOnYourLeft View Post

Huh..

Azura still wasn't sure how to fight these things and she bit her lip a little as they started moving! Ackkkk! Okay! Maybe she should have stayed in the safe zone?

But then an arm grabbed hers and she turned to look at Jace.. distract the wooden Golem? Howwwwww did she do that, brilliant best friend? But she nodded..

"I'm on it! " She said with a nod as she picked up her wand and darted closer to the wooden Golem.. For the love of the Fwoopers please don't let her fall! She moved as close as she dared before pointing her wand upwards and saying "Avis!" She had been practicing that spell with Noelle.

Birds shot out of her wand and she bit her lip..

Was this a distraction?
Thank Merlin it was Azura! He could trust her with this. "Keep going! We'll be needing those birds to nick out the aleph!" he said quickly turning away from Azura as he dashed for the blue paint. After dipping the paint brush in it, Jace didn't waste any second to run past Azura and braved to paint on the back of the golem's leg.

"raidho raidho raidho
r r r r r r r r r
ru ra ri re ro
rudh radh ridh redh rodh
or er ir ar ur
r r r r r r r r r..."

Painting on a moving object is never an easy task, so Jace kept the drawing of the Raidho smaller than he'd like. He also gauged that this task would've been easier if the golem wasn't this huge. He thought, maybe, using just one rune would be enough-- but then again the golem was controlled by strong magic. He ought to reverse it with a stronger rune. In this case a Raidho and Isa bindrune.

"isa isa isa
i i i i i i i i i
i i i i i i s s s s s s
(s s s s s s i i i i i i)
i i i i i i i i i"

Jace continued to chant the respective galdrs-- first was Raidho's as he painted a second rune on the other leg...and then Isa on top of the Raidho's stem. Raidho & Isa. Freeze the Action.

Also...Kitty? It would be awesome if he could get some protection as well over here. Thank you!

So...did it work??!

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.