View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 01:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Durmstrang? Ireland? He wasn't sure he knew what match Colt was speaking of... but it didn't matter. "I've been to heaps of league games, and there was that International Youth Tournament..." those were cool enough. At the end of the day though, quidditch not happening wasn't because there was no following, there was a following... the school was just scared? Still? "Dunno man, the school had a threat against playing it, and the pitch was out of commission for ages... it's just weird really." And none of his concern anyway. Like, this was his last year, even if they brought it back it was too late for him now. All he could do was enjoy the moments he had left.

Like this one.

Colt could tell him his whole family history if he wanted to, it wouldn't keep him from making saves, so when the Slytherin shot for a goal during his speech - and after a pause too, which was also signposted by LIKING to score well.. it was too easy. With a slight lean into his broom Zeke swiftly spun it, using the tail end to knock back the quaffle to his friendly opponent, away from the golden hoops. As if he'd be caught off-guard so soon. "Nice try, bud."
International Youth Tournament? He did hear of that briefly. The slytherin nodded and felt it was weird. "I mean who would do that, it is such a popular sport ya know..like literally everyone knows how to play it or seen a game.." He began to flip on his broom. He loved doing tricks. As he threw the quaffle, he saw Zeke leaning towards it almost like a natural instinct that he knew where the ball was going. He knocked the ball back and he caught it. Ommffff. He was impressed. "Yeah clearly..." was his response. "I underestimated you my friend.." he nodded to his worthy opponent.

He tried to gain a little momentum. He began to fly towards the other end of the pitch and then began to feel the breeze in his hair, he felt the pure adrenaline rush and felt the impulse to score. He grinned and was coming closer to Zeke's goal post and he tried to muster much force into the bottom left goal post.

ARRGHH!!!

Was his famous grunt. Just like muggle tennis players had their famous grunts.