View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 06:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

History of Magic had always been one of those subjects that were touch-and-go when it came to Brooklyn’s opinion. She had liked it when she was younger, but then as the professors had changed her interest had waned a little. In fact, it had more devolved simply into her intent to make certain that all professors respected her, but nothing more than that. She had often found herself thinking about histories other than her own, other than the Wizarding world during lessons, and yet she was still content in her belief that the professors didn’t know. Her grades hadn’t revealed any of that, anyhow, and she wasn’t planning on that changing.

The warmth in the classroom was pleasant, anyhow, after the normal drafts that went through the corridors during winter. She had even been able to drop her usual charms she cast on herself, her sweater seeming to be enough given the environment in the room. “Good day Professor Newton,” she said, inclining her head toward the younger Newton slightly and accompanying it with a polite smile as she headed for a seat. Respect went both ways, after all, and besides, so far she hadn’t had any reason to wonder if the woman was going to keep her position. There hadn’t been any accidental poisonings after all.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero