View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 03:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

"Hello Professor."

He was tired. Not like sleepy tired or too much food tired, more like...it felt like it'd been a long day and his brain was done processing things. It would be a miracle if he made it through this Muggle Studies class, despite it being his favourite subject. The temperature of the room wasn't helping much either. It was practically inviting him to sit back, relax and do absolutely nothing. The Gryffindor walked by the woman at the door to fully enter the room.

Blaise nudged Livvy as he walked by her, a greeting for his friend before he took his seat. By now, his quill stopped making explicit mention of the projector and laptop things. It was still poised over his shoulder waiting for something to happen.

He didn't bother to speculate what they might or might not have been learning today. Didn't matter. Bottom line was he wouldn't be required to use magic. That was all the reason he needed to attend.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.