View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 11:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
"Same here man. Just the usual stuff like going to classes and trying to get by." What he meant by getting by was doing the least amount of work possible but putting in a tiny bit of effort. "Yeah I would assume that the students here would use the field to his full potential. I mean in Durmstrang the field would be impossible to play on because it was always filled.." Every team was always practicing at odd times so it was hard to keep up.

He beamed when Zeke said he was up for a game of quidditch. "Excellent. Alright keeper you are. I prefer chaser myself actually." he grinned and got his broom all fixed up. "I have been dying to try out my firebolt lately..." He never got a chance to when he was home because his father felt the brooms were unsafe and not normal. He got his quaffle from the trunk and flew up carrying it. "Come on man get to your post.." he smirked and decided to do some air tricks he learned from his cousin. Mann this was liberating. He could feel the wind in his air and all his problems were down there. Nothing could distract him besides scoring of course. "How long have you been a keeper man?" He must have played on a team before.
Going classes and getting by. Yep. That was life at Hogwarts alright.

Zeke couldn't help but chuckle though, cause he was sure every other wizarding school had an ace Quidditch program except for them. It was so dumb, so dumb. "No kidding," he mused to Colt. "Before I was a student here mum used to bring me to watch some of the matches, I still can't get over that it hasn't run in... forever." Like, a VERY long time. He was in his seventh year, that was saying something.

And just like that it was a done deal. Sly grin in place, Zeke nod his head in acknowledgement of Colt preferring Chaser anyway. Hah! Slipping on a pair of Keeper's gloves, Zeke mounted his broom and shot off to the hoops. "It's the only position I've ever really liked, since I was nine." Granted, without a school team his experiences were fairly limited, but he had natural athleticism which he liked to think gave him an edge. "How 'bout you?" he asked in return, wondering what he was up against.