Thread: Something Silly
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 08:16 AM   #16 (permalink)
Wood'sLittleFlower

DMLE & DMAC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brooks Bradshaw
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dieter Kareless
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Coulson Bradshaw
Law Enforcement
Default Pickup!
Ern's Walmart Greeter

Text Cut: you cuties
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc.Ap. View Post
ommmggggg, guyysssss

Both of you are so damn amazing at making graphics

I LOVE IT

*must request soooooonnnn*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzie View Post
OOOOHHHH lookit new shop!! This place looks fantastic, Lili and Kerri! congratsssss! *shall request soon*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. Welcome to MM's, guys! I love your graphics. Will be back soon with a request.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
YOUR NEW SHOP LOOKS SO GREAT, LILI AND KERRI

I will definitely be back with a request soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talikins View Post
OMG OMG! I need to request here soon! Welcome to MMs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Oh my god! The Dr. Seuss theme is adorable! Good thinking guys! I shall come back soon and make a request .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
OOOH! A NEW SHOP!
GUYSSS! I am SO happy for you! I'll request sometime! *showers love on yal*

Y'all are so cute! Thank you so much for welcoming us. It means so much. I honestly am having difficulty typing and finding better words to say thank you but ;____; Thank you so so so much for your support.

Text Cut: you beautiful requesting people ;___;
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
EEP, this is exciting! *wiggles*

What kind of silly are you? { graphic type }: Set, please!
• Shows us your silliest face! { graphic photos }:
SPOILER!!: CHOICES!

• Are you super silly in a small package? Or just a tiny bit silly in a taller one? { graphic size }: Standard SS!
• Tell us your silliest story. { graphic text }: Maddison Cooper or Maddison Arabella Cooper or just Maddie (whatever looks best, really)
• Sometimes you feel like a {silly} nut! Sometimes, you don't! { graphic extras }: Sophisticated looking, if that makes sense?
• Put something silly in the world that hasn't been there before! { character info for our inspiration }: She's 19, experimental potions major, artsy, stubborn, former claw!

Thanks! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
this is so fun!!

• What kind of silly are you? { graphic type }: Siggy and Avatar
• Shows us your silliest face! { graphic photos }: 1, 2, 3, 4, or anything aarika wolf if those don't work!
• Are you super silly in a small package? Or just a tiny bit silly in a taller one? { graphic size }: SS approved
• Tell us your silliest story. { graphic text }: Natalia Franks-Mundie or idk
• Sometimes you feel like a {silly} nut! Sometimes, you don't! { graphic extras }: whatever you think..
• Put something silly in the world that hasn't been there before! { character info for our inspiration }: Nat is a sixth year slytherin, in a band, loves to sing...

THANK YOU LADIES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
I figured out a request so I'm back

What kind of silly are you? { graphic type }: Two avys (one of each charrie) + a siggy, please? :3
Shows us your silliest face! { graphic photos }:
Text Cut: picture links!
Penelope: 1, 2, 3
Rula: 1, 2, 3

Are you super silly in a small package? Or just a tiny bit silly in a taller one? { graphic size }: 100x100 for the avys, 450x150 for the siggy
Tell us your silliest story. { graphic text }: "Penelope Grimm, Auror" and "Rula Botros, Slytherin" on the siggy (or it can just be their names only if you think that looks better!), no text on the avys
Sometimes you feel like a {silly} nut! Sometimes, you don't! { graphic extras }: Preferably not black-and-white, but otherwise I'm not picky about colors or fonts. Whatever you think looks good!
Put something silly in the world that hasn't been there before! { character info for our inspiration }: Penelope's an Auror, loves food (and her husband and daughter too of course ), and is a former Gryffindor. Rula's usually really out-going, likes flowers, loves the color orange, and is a Slytherin.

Thank you in advance!
YOU CAME BACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc.Ap. View Post
*has come for the pretties*

What kind of silly are you? Very A Set pleaasseeeee
• Shows us your silliest face!
SPOILER!!: <3

Model: Kristina Romanova

• Are you super silly in a small package? Or just a tiny bit silly in a taller one? Siggy size= 450x168 and SS-standard for the rest
• Tell us your silliest story. Mason Stevens, "A true plague of a girl. And yet a queen in every sense of the word."

• Sometimes you feel like a {silly} nut! Sometimes, you don't!
Slytherin-colours and maybe like a regal-theme
• Put something silly in the world that hasn't been there before!
Vain. Literally the vainest person ever. Also sass, just so much sass and meanness She's really judgemental and awful. She likes roses and shiney-stuff.

Thank you, you lovelies
*POINTS* YOU ALSO CAME BACK ;____;

I can't thank you guys enough for requesting. ;_____; Kerri and I were both squealing to eachother as the requests came in and i'm positive i speak for both of us when i say we hope you end up happy with the results <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
I loooove you guys. MAKE ME STUFF
PFFT. PERRY. WHATCHU WANT. WE GOTCHU. (also i love you too stay forever)

Text Cut: my kerriboo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
GUYS! All of you... Your support is overwhelming. I know we're both just SO NERVOUS and only want to do the best job we can. I HOPE YOU ALL DO REQUEST (eventually) and will KEEP REQUESTING long after. KEEP SHOWING US SOME LOVE.

*having a lot of feels*

*don't mind me*

I love you all so much. Thank you, again.

You've both been added to the queue. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REQUESTS. *so, SO grateful*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post

Both of you ladies have been added to the queue!

REQUEST, my silly bean. I love you. SO MUCH. YEP.
*will always love making you things*

___

PICKUP!

{ TakemetotheBurrow }

I hope you like these! You are the first order I'm filling (EVER), and that was super nerve-wracking. Anyway, this is my version of sophisticated.

SPOILER!!: Le click!

Don't forget to credit {Something Silly}, or myself {Kerri/Govoni}.
Don't forget to post when you pick them up!
Enjoy!

*CLINGS TO AND UGLY SOBS ON SHOULDER* ;______;

Also, those Maddie graphics. hot damn, Kerriboo.

___

PICKUP!

{ Bazinga }

I hope you don't mind that I went photo hunting. I tend to be kinda picky about my photo selections, heh Also, I couldn't decide if I liked it with the Slytherin crest or not so you have two siggies to chose from! :3 If they need any changes don't hesitate to let me know!

SPOILER!!: Le click!

Don't forget to credit {Something Silly}, or myself {Lili/Wood'sLittleFlower}.
Don't forget to post when you pick them up!
Enjoy!

_____________you wanna run it back but you can't turn the time, you start to feel like you're losing your shine
__________________________________but the grass ain't always greener on the_o t h e r_ s i d e